RF Design Engineer/ Senior RF Design Engineer(Dublin or Gdynia)
With 18 years of Mobile Infrastructure experience, Benetel is highly regarded in the Wireless world as a provider of Hardware Platforms. Our leading-edge modules are used by our clients (OEMs and System Integrators) in their Cellular Base Station products targeting Private LTE application and next generation telecom infrastructure solutions.
Our highly capable, multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
Over the years, our innovative product development approach has contributed several world firsts such as low-power and cellular small cell product development. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
Recent exciting developments within the company has seen Benetel launch a new range of Radio Units targeting new disaggregated networks
The Senior RF Engineer will be responsible for definition and architecture of leading edge board level RF front-end systems for our current and future small cell applications. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for the overall definition of small cell RF front-end requirements and implementation where the performance, power, size and cost are the key. The role spans the full development life-cycle through specification, design, documentation, implementation, debug and test.
The established team working environment provides an opportunity to develop and grow skills and expertise in small cell base-station hardware development for leading edge wireless technologies.
Due to our company’s growth and expansion with our new office in Tricity metropolitan area in Poland, we are looking for highly skilled and motivated people to help continuous business growth and to be successful.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Educational and Experience Requirements
A Bachelor’s Degree (Masters/PhD preferred) in Electronic or Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline and demonstrated experience within wireless technology and industry is required. Position and salary highly dependent on experience.
It is expected that candidates will have demonstrated some or all of the following competencies.
· Experience in RF design at both system and board level circuit design and development of wireless systems.
· RF technical expertise in board level system and circuit analysis and design including TX and RX chain line-ups and complete RF front-end design.
· Ability to supervise schematic capture and layout design process for complex Mixed-RF PCBs
· Knowledge of 3G, 4G and 5G radio standards.
· Ability to debug complex RF failures.
· Know-how of complex board level RF system design and product development cycle.
· Ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary engineering team is a must.
· Fluent English skills (technical, spoken and written)
· Experience with leading edge RF Transceiver SoCs.
· Knowledge of both LDMOS and GaN Doherty Power Amplifiers design and development for modern radio telecommunication systems with DPD and APD.
· Active collaboration with multidisciplinary team on architecture of small cell radio front-end products and subsystems.
· Leading the design of new 4G/5G front-end systems development.
· Analysing and producing the technical requirements and specifications and recommending design modifications for existing products improvements.
· Active involvement in wide range of activities including RF circuits and systems simulation and design, schematics capture, PCB layout supervision, product bring-up and debugging and Device Verification Test.
· Preliminary compliance testing: EMC, FCC, RFI; system integration (SW, BB, HW) and supporting thermal management and mechanical design of radio base station
· Provide mechanical, test and conformance departments with technical support.
· Debugging of RF performance in TX and RX chains.
· PCB Stack-up definition for RF and Mixed-Signal PCB designs.
· Hands on experience in EDA software for electronic circuits and systems simulations (ADS, LTSpice, Matlab)
· Previous experience in mixed signal (high-speed and RF) PCB design software (Altium Designer) will be a plus
“Wszystkim zainteresowanym kandydatom dziękujemy za zgłoszenia. Zastrzegamy sobie możliwość kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami. Rozpatrywane będą wyłącznie aplikacje zawierające zapis:Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami)”.
“We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time or accept applications from such agencies”