Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Benetel is currently recruiting a Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager to oversee multiple development / client delivery projects who will be responsible for managing multiple projects on a day to day basis. This key role would ideally suit an electronic engineer with strong program management skills. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring delivery of projects on time, within budget and to the required quality standards. This includes overseeing multiple projects and supporting Engineering Managers in achieving project goals. The role also involves working closely with the executive management team in prioritising and sequencing new projects and analysing and improving project performance.
The established team working environment provides an opportunity to develop and grow skills and expertise in embedded system hardware development for leading edge wireless technologies.
The role can be based in either our headquarter in Dublin or our new development location in the Tricity metropolitan area in Poland.
Desired Skills and Expertise
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline and 2+ years of relevant experience is required. Position and salary highly dependent on experience.
It is expected that the Senior Project Manager will have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools such as: MS-Project, Prince2, PMI-PMBOK, Agile, Lean/Six Sigma.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Product Development and Product Manufacture process knowledge.
- Project metrics collection, reporting and continuous improvement.
- Project Management Risk Assessment, Issue Resolution, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement Process Knowledge.
- Experience and proficiency in working in a Multicultural environment, dealing with international clients