Product Marketing Engineer
The Product Marketing Engineer will work closely with Sales & Product Management roles and will primarily:
- Provide quotation support to sales e.g. quote preparation / pipeline tracking
- Identify new market opportunities
- Lead outbound marketing initiatives
- Provide Marketing direction / support – such as collateral preparation, social media initiatives
- Basic technical support to new clients
- Build excellent working relationships with the key clients and partners around the world.
As the product sale is relatively technical, familiarity with electronic systems and wireless communication in particular, would be beneficial. The role is broad and presents a variety of potential career paths for the successful candidate.
The established working environment provides an opportunity to develop and grow skills and expertise in small cell base-station for leading edge wireless clients.
Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years’ experience in a Marketing role or commensurate business experience is strongly preferred
- Good initiative and judgement, organizational skills and effective time-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to handle multiple projects across the organisation; prior experience in such a role would be beneficial
- Ability to develop and articulate product and market strategies using standard positioning and value proposition frameworks
- Experience in website management beneficial.