Business Development Manager
With 18 years of Mobile Infrastructure experience, Benetel is highly regarded in the Wireless world as a provider of Hardware Platforms. Our leading-edge modules are used by our clients (OEMs and System Integrators) in their Cellular Base Station products targeting Private LTE application and next generation telecom infrastructure solutions.
Our highly capable, multi-disciplinary team members are experts in Wireless Standards, Embedded Software, DSP, RF Design, Digital, Mechanical and Test System design.
Over the years, our innovative product development approach has contributed several world firsts such as low-power and cellular small cell product development. We work closely with major semiconductor and software companies and are committed to delivering the very latest technology products to our global customer base.
Recent exciting developments within the company has seen Benetel launch a new range of Radio Units targeting new disaggregated networks
Reporting to the CEO, Benetel Ireland, your primary role will be to seed new business opportunities for Benetel around our new Remote Radio Unit offering. This will require interaction with existing eco-system partners, identification of new partners, as well as message development to the industry around Benetel’s offerings, which will result in new sales opportunities and routes to market for the company.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant network and experience of business development in the IT/Telecoms sector. An understanding of the Mobile Infrastructure sector is essential.
Strong measurable profile within your sector, which highlights your key abilities.
You will be a proven self-starter, driven to succeed, with a passion for achieving high level targets. Within your field, you are considered an integral part of business growth and strategy.
· Proactively identify and manage new business opportunities within our market sector
· Identify and market products/services to suitable target customers
· Handle all customer enquiries and identify upselling opportunities
· Advertising/promotional plans and developing marketing strategies, with strong planning links to our marketing department/Sales Director.
· Research, identify and explore potential new clients / partners and actively promote and develop all company services. An ability to present to a senior executive level
· Deal with client and customer issues daily with accurate record keeping of all client/customer issues
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a very good level of attention to detail
· Ability to formulate business case proposals with lead organization stakeholders.
· 5 year’s + experience within technical business development.
· MBA would be an advantage
· A highly self-motivated individual who has a strong commercial awareness and focus
· Excellent verbal and written communication standards required in a technical sector
· Excellent IT Skills,
· Full License
· Willingness to travel on a regular basis
· Willingness to relocate to Dublin will be an advantage
“We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time or accept applications from such agencies”